Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dartmouth Reunion Part 1

A client is always looking for two very different types of reunion images. The first are shots that tell who was there, how great they look, and what fun they had. The second type is meant to convey what it felt like to be there, the emotion of being with longtime friends in a place filled with memories. Here are some of my favorite images from last week's Dartmouth College reunion. (You may enlarge each image by clicking on it.)






A camera that can make images in low-light situations without a flash captures the true mood. I was shooting this indoor reception at 6400 ISO.




























These women were having too much fun!














This is one of my favorite reunion images, conveying the celebration of simply being together.





























1 comment:

  1. Jeff,

    I am in those informal group shots, as I look at them, a vicarious participant in a joyful event, even though I have never been to Dartmouth! I can hear the laughter, taste the cocktails, and feel the crowd and the intimacy. Great job. We are social creatures and respond strongly to these settings - you have honed that ability to a "T"...

    ReplyDelete